PROVIDING HOPE and CARE for Pregnant Women in South Florida.
Are you going through a crisis pregnancy and need help? Our home offers a safe, nurturing environment for women who find themselves without support.
MATER FILIUS MIAMI
Every Life is Precious
Are you a pregnant woman in need of a safe and supportive place to stay? Are you going through a crisis pregnancy and looking for a nurturing home environment?
Mater Filius Miami is a Catholic apostolate created to help pregnant women in South Florida and surrounding areas who find themselves without support. Inside the Mater Filius house, women find the basic needs of life: shelter, food, clothes, safety, organization, order, support, hope, and peace.
Our home assists women and their babies during pregnancy, at childbirth, and for the subsequent months. We can help guide you along this life journey, regardless of your socio-economic status, marital status, immigration status, ethnicity, or religious beliefs.
There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up!
Currently we are looking for a location for our house in Miami. In the meantime, we are referring expectant mothers to our Nebraska and Dallas homes and paying for travel expenses.
These are the services offered by our Nebraska and Dallas homes; some of these services will be available in Miami, once the house is up and running.
MATER FILIUS MIAMI
You don’t have to go through a crisis pregnancy alone
- Provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support for pregnant women, of any (or no) faith.
- Encourages women to choose life for their unborn babies through support, education, and resources.
- Connects women to prenatal care and community services.
- Empowers courageous women to stand on their feet independently, in faith and dignity, to provide for themselves and their baby.
- Teaches life skills, including decision-making, goal-setting, and personal responsibility.
- Operates according to the teachings of the Catholic Church.
Mater Filius Miami is a Catholic apostolate created to help women who find themselves in a crisis pregnancy and without support.
Women are welcome regardless of their socio-economic status, marital status, immigration status, ethnicity, or religious beliefs.